We thought of everything to provide comfort and convenience – it's all here.
All suites are brand new construction with:
- 10' Ceilings and expansive new windows throughout
- Energy saving LED lighting
- Washer and dryer in each suite
- High-efficiency heating and cooling with in-suite controls
- Highest speed wireless fiber internet available downtown (wired and ready for connection)
- Stainless steel Samsung appliances
- Granite countertops
- Cherry hard surface flooring
- Cherry finish cabinets with soft close
- Large dine-in kitchen island (available in select suites)
- Beverage center (available in select suites)
- Garbage disposal
- Cherry hard surface flooring
- Fireplace (available in select suites)
- Ceiling fan
Bedroom & Baths
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Ceramic tile floors in bathrooms
- Quartz countertops
- Double sink vanity (available in select suites)
- Large walk-in closets (available in select suites)
Pet Friendly Policy
- One dog (15 lb. max) or two cats allowed per suite
- All pets must be spayed or neutered, cats declawed
- Monthly fee: $20 per pet
- Non-refundable $300 deposit
A one-of-a-kind building with a mix of new and historic architecture located truly in the heart of Downtown Cleveland.
- Two luxury hotels connect to The Terminal Tower: The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland and Renaissance Cleveland, a Marriott property.
- Jack Casino is located inside The Terminal Tower complex along with Tower City Center - a shopping center with dining and an 11-screen theater.
- A connected pedestrian walkway provides direct access to Quicken Loans Arena.
Walking distance to Progressive Field, First Energy Stadium, Playhouse Square and a choice of neighborhood restaurants and entertainment, museums, green spaces, Lake Erie and more.
Concierge Security 24/7
- Residents notified of visitors by Security Desk.
- Upon resident's verbal approval, visitors access the elevators to resident's floor.
- No unapproved visitors are permitted within the building.
The Terminal Tower Parking Garage
Underground and indoor parking are available to residents. Please contact ABM Parking Services at 216.736.7661 for special rates and availability.
15th FLOOR FEATURES
Fitness Center 24/7
- 2,800 sq. ft. newly designed space
- Free to both residents and tenants
- Private lockers and showers
- Cardio machines, free weights and stretching areas
- WiFi access
Community Lounge & Rooftop Deck
- Hip lounge atmosphere
- Interior and rooftop bar area
- Community tables, fireplace and multiple large screen TVs
- Free WiFi access
Parcel Pending Lockers
Free electronic locker system for residents ensures secure package delivery and retrieval (certain restrictions apply).
- Online rental payment and maintenance requests
- High-speed internet access in all common areas
- RTA - Direct Rapid Transit service is located in the lower level of The Terminal Tower. The Red Line offers direct access to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport and The Waterfront Line to the North Coast Harbor, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and The Flats.
UNIQUE TO TERMINAL TOWER
Cleveland's Public Square
Cleveland's newly renovated Public Square is a 6.5 acre public park with lush green lawns, a natural amphitheater, speakers terrace, splash pad, cafe and much more. The KeyBank Promenade is a walkway that outlines the butterfly shape of the the square. For more info on events from ice skating in the winter to outdoor music programs for all audiences, visit ClevelandPublicSquare.com
Tower City Center
As part of The Terminal Tower, this glass-enclosed complex is within walking distance for residents and is currently home to:
- Two Hotels - The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland and Renaissance Cleveland Hotel, a Marriott hotel
- Shopping - Over 75 Specialty Shops
- Dining - Starbucks to Morton's Steakhouse
- Movies - An 11-Screen Theater
Visit TowerCityCenter.com for a directory, hours and events.